P.O.Box: 20800, SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates.
Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Al Shemais!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
- The best formula for getting started in enduro and to discover new horizons.GasGas brings back the spirit of adventure of its legendary Pampera, adapting this go-anywhere bike to the demands of today’s riders with the new ECRanger. Light, docile and above all easy to handle, suitable for any type of rider, this is the new bike from GasGas. The ideal formula for all those who love "light enduro" and "trail excursion" and want to enjoy off-road riding like never before without sacrificing the comfort of the new generation of off-road motorcycles.Elastic and progresive engine responseThe new ECRanger has been designed for having fun. And for that reason it has been decided to soften its delivery, adopting a new thermodynamic performance and premiering a new cylinder and cylinder head. Changes that have helped to decompress the engine and get a more full and elastic delivery at low speed. While at high revs its output has been limited, sweetening its power and providing that pleasant feeling of always having everything under control. A modern two-stroke engine that will be manufactured in two sizes, 200 and 300 cc and that will be coming off the Salt production line with an exhaust system from the company Tecnigas.With the frame and suspension, the design of this new GasGas shows the deliberate aim for this model to become an enduro that satisfies the whole range of riders, thanks to its lower seat height and its excellent maneuverability. A height 40 millimeters lower than the range of EC models is achieved by redesigning the suspension.Comfortable and practical for any useAll these changes add up to a long list of new components in the frame and suspension of the new GasGas ECRanger. For example the new comfortable, padded seat cover or the removal of the traditional kick-start of other models, starting now being taken care of with the new electric start system with lead acid battery.Quality and reliability in every detailIn the suspensions section, GasGas maintains all its confidence in the renowned quality and reliability of the firm Kayaba, incorporating a new front fork from the Japanese firm, this time 46 millimeters in diameter with open cartridge andcompression and rebound adjustment at the front; and the same adjustable rear shock absorber as used by the EC models, varying only in length, with preload and rebound adjustment. As for the braking system, the new GasGas model uses new NG brand discs - 260 mm front and 240 mm rear - and also new brake calipers and pistons, a system developed exclusively by Braktec for this version.A parts specification that guarantees control, absorption and traction, deliberately added to by the true sensations transmitted by its 28.6 mm handlebar with central brace, the signature Regina -520/135 non-seal chain- and new tires: Vee Rubber -90 / 90-21 front and 120 / 90-18 rear. The tires are mounted on Excel rims providing extraordinary grip that will surprise even the most experienced enduro riders.Engine: Single-cylinder 2-stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 299,3 cc
- Bore x stroke: 72,0 x 72,0 mm
- Starter: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic - Euro4
- Gearbox: 6 speed gearbox with foot control
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath. Magura clutch pump
- Intake system: Direct reed valve VForce 4
- Exhaust muffler: TECNIGAS 2.0 - GASGAS Powered by TECNIGAS
- Bodywork: Unbreakable plastic
- Handlebar: Variable diameter
- Frame: Center frame in chrome-moly-steelframe
- Subframe: Aluminum
- Swingarm: Aluminium swingarm y Linkage system
- Front fork: KYB Ø46, open cartridge
- Suspensión travel: 270 mm
- Shock Absorber: KYB
- Suspension travel: 119 mm
- Rim - tyre: Front: Excel 1.6 x21 - 90/90-21 VRM211F T.T.
- Rim - tyre: Rear: Excel 2.15 x 18 - 120/90-18 VRM211B T.T
- Front brake: Braktec Front brake caliper ; NG Disk Ø260 mm
- Rear brake: Braktec Rear brake caliper ; NG Disk Ø220 mm
- Fuel: 9,8 L
- Dry weight: 108 kg
- Dimensions: Lenght x width x height : 2145 x 810 X 1205 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.480 mm
- Seatheight: 940 mm