P.O.Box: 20800, SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates.
Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Al Shemais!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
- 2. Al Shemais is committed to protecting users’ privacy and the Policy sets out what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
- 4. Users’ information refers to the details such as name, address, contact details, credit/debit card details, preferences, specific needs, interests supplied to Al Shemais. Users’ information is collected in such circumstances but not limited to when a user:
a. requests information from Al Shemais;
b. applies for a job with Al Shemais;
c. contacts Al Shemais with regards to any specific inquiry;
d. registers with Al Shemais;
e. enter a competition; or
f. purchases a product online from Al Shemais.
- 5. Al Shemais may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Al Shemais will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
- 6. Al Shemais may use information to provide updates on Al Shemais products and services. Al Shemais may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
- 7. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- 8. User information will be held in either Al Shemais (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorised access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls.
- 10. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer's hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Al Shemais uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Al Shemais analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Al Shemais provide users with a better website, by enabling Al Shemais to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Al Shemais access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Al Shemais. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
- 11. The Website confirms that it does not sell any goods and/or services prohibited under the UAE laws.
- 12. The Website specifically mentions that merchant requires CVV2/CVC2 verification.
- 13. Al Shemais regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
- 14. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website.
Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Method of payments/card types accepted and currency : We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED ( or any other agreed currency ). The Logos of accepted cards are mentioned on the homepage and payment checkout page. Option go Cash on Delivery is also available for orders within the borders of UAE only.