P.O.Box: 20800, SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates.
Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Al Shemais!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. These Conditions of Use relate to Al Shemais website located at Umm Al Quwain, UAE: www.moto1sea.com, (the “Website”) and all associated redirection addresses.
- 2. Users of the Website must be over 18 years of age.
- 3. Al Shemais endeavors to ensure the information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible. However Al Shemais gives no warranty regarding the Website and/or any materials provided on the Website. Al Shemais does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on the Website. Al Shemais expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage in trade.
- 4. In particular, Al Shemais endeavors to post up to date and accurate information about its products and services on this Website. All information posted on this site is correct at the time it is posted and is subject to change.
- 5. Details of items are listed on the Website; however, Al Shemais cannot guarantee that all items will be available upon guests visit to the website.
- 6. Al Shemais may vary the opening and closing times from time to time at its sole discretion.
- 7. Al Shemais assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or virus that may affect the user’s computer equipment or other property on account of the user’s access to, use of, or browsing on the Website. In no event shall Al Shemais be liable for any injury, or loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with: a. any use of this Website or content found therein; b. any failure or delay, including, but not limited to, the use of or inability to use any component of the Website; c. any performance or non-performance by Al Shemais; d. the provision of or failure to provide any services; or e. any information, software, products, services related graphics obtained through the Website.
- 8. Any dealings that the user may have with third parties via the Website are the user’s responsibility. Should a dispute arise between a user and any third party due to use of the Website Al Shemais will do its best, but is under no obligation, to assist its resolution and will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
- 9. Al Shemais may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through contractual partners. Al Shemais accepts no responsibility for these links and does not endorse their content. If a user decides to access other websites, he or she does so at its/their own risk.
- 10. Al Shemais transmits sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, using 128bit Encryption using SSL certification.
*Note: Al Shemais do not store your card's data.
- 11. Users shall indemnify and keep Al Shemais indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by Al Shemais whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by the user of any of the Conditions of Use.
- 12. The copyright in the material contained in the Website and any Al Shemais trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Al Shemais or its licensors. A person may copy any part of this material from the Website, subject to the following terms and conditions: a. The material may be used only for that person’s personal, non-commercial purposes; b. the copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; c. the products, technology or processes described in the Website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Al Shemais or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights; and d. images, trademarks, and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
- 13. Al Shemais shall not be liable to you where performance of any of its obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reasons of acts of God, war and any other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lockouts, trade disputes, acts of restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Al Shemais.